[OpenStack-Infra] [cinder] I will add Dorado and T CI within one week if I can't revome Dorado and T driver

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Fri Mar 20 03:59:26 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

*         Maybe I have a misunderstand<app:ds:misunderstand> of the warning<app:ds:warning> you said that all drivers must have a CI. I have taken that as if the Dorado and T driver did not have a CI then the Dorado and T driver will be removed from the community individually.

If I can't remove Dorado and T driver individually, will you please give me some time to add CI for these two drivers? I promise to add the CI for the following drivers within one week:

Huawei    OceanStor Dorado ISCSI

Huawei    OceanStor Dorado FC

Huawei    OceanStor T Series ISCSI

Huawei    OceanStor T Series FC

And I promise these CI can post results to cinder reviews.

Thanks and regards,
Liu