[OpenStack-Infra] Packaging Zuul for Debian

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Tue Mar 17 21:00:08 UTC 2015

On 11/03/15 16:17, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> Well, there is at leasthttps://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackaging
> and I thought I saw a thread on the debian-devel ML recently that
> the DPMT and PAPT were going to start transitioning from Subversion
> to Git (but now I can't find it in the archive so may have just
> imagined it).

Hello,

I have asked the Debian teams and Alioth has git hosting capabilities.
Maintainers can apparently choose to create a repository under
git.debian.org:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/python-modules/packages/

The generic doc:
https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git#Separate_project

There is no Gerrit / Github pull requests frontend though. So anyone
just push.  The review is apparently done when uploading the package or
in unstable.

I am going to use the Wikimedia Gerrit and Wikimedia DD to get a package
for unstable.  Then upstream that work back to your Gerrit (
openstack-infra/zuul-packaging.git ).

--
Antoine Musso