[OpenStack-Infra] [infra] OpenStackID in console

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 12:22:29 UTC 2015

Hi Vladislav,

The integration doc is under construction as I know. I have experience with
the web based auth, where the redirection works well, but never played with
the headless login.

When I register a new Oauth2 application in OpenID I see a field called
"Application Type" with the following options:
- Web Server Application
- Client Side (JS)
- Service Account

I've added Sebastian as CC, I hope he can help us.

Brgds,
  Marton