[OpenStack-Infra] NOT_REGISTRED error for experimental job

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 16 14:38:46 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-16 17:10:51 +0300 (+0300), Andrey M. Pavlov wrote:
> So can I delete 'dsvm' from job name to get this work? As I
> understand 'devstack-precise' means that this job will run on
> virtual machine. But in my view performance job should run on bare
> machine. Is it my way right to achieve this?

It looks to me like the gate-rally-dsvm-ec2-api-fakevirt job is
intended to run on devstack workers because it sets a lot of
devstack-gate-specific environment variables and hook functions, and
invokes the devstack-vm-gate-wrap script. As I suggested in my
to use devstack workers instead of bare workers.