[OpenStack-Infra] NOT_REGISTRED error for experimental job

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 16 13:48:23 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-16 13:28:02 +0000 (+0000), Andrey wrote:
> I have created a new job for stackforge/ec2api project to check
> performance of this project -
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/159884/
>
> But when I run this job by "check experimental" it fails with
> status "NOT_REGISTRED". https://review.openstack.org/#/c/160302/ I
> have tried to find solution by myself but I have failed. Can
> anyone help me to setup this job correctly?

Zuul expects the job to run on "devstack" workers because of the
"dsvm" in the job name (there's a zuul parameter function which
matches those up for convenience), but in your job definition you
have specified "bare" workers so that's all Jenkins registered for
it. As a result, zuul doesn't see any of the worker types it expects
registering that job name. If you correct the "node" parameter for
the gate-rally-dsvm-ec2-api-fakevirt job definition in
openstack-infra/project-config:jenkins/jobs/ec2-api.yaml then it
should work.