[OpenStack-Infra] Where to update the maintainer information of the 3rd CI?

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Fri Mar 13 22:10:12 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 2:55 AM, liuxinguo <liuxinguo at huawei.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In review page when I click on one of the 3 rd CI that is displayed on the
> page, I can see a information like "Search for owner:XXX at XXX.com
> status:open" and I can find the contact email of the CI from this
> information.
>
> But when I click on "Huawei volume CI", I just find "Search for
> owner:"Huawei Volume CI" status:open" and there is no email information.

I'm not sure what page is giving you this information, when searching
for patches touched by CI systems in Gerrit you want to use reviewer:
and not owner: (CI systems are only reviewers, they shouldn't be
submitting changes themselves).

Searching for the following does give results:

reviewer:"Huawei Volume CI" status:open

> So need I add the email of the maintainer(just my email) of the CI to the
> information?

I've confirmed that Huawei Volume CI does not have an email address
associated with it.

> And if I need, how to add it?

If you used the self service mechanism for creating the Huawei volume
CI account, you can make the change in Gerrit yourself.

If you asked us to set up your account a while back, you will need to
first migrate to a self-service account so you can make the changes
yourself, instructions here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OldtoNewGerritCIAccount

Please be aware when setting the email address for the account that
Gerrit requires unique email addresses for all its accounts, so you
can't use your email address for the system since that's already used
for your personal Gerrit account.