[OpenStack-Infra] Where to update the maintainer information of the 3rd CI?

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Fri Mar 13 09:55:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

In review page when I click on one of the 3 rd CI that is displayed on the page, I can see a information like "Search for owner:XXX at XXX.com status:open" and I can find the contact email of the CI from this information.

But when I click on "Huawei volume CI", I just find "Search for owner:"Huawei Volume CI" status:open" and there is no email information.

So need I add the email of the maintainer(just my email) of the CI to the information?
And if I need, how to add it?

Thanks for any input!

Best regards,
Liu