[OpenStack-Infra] Packaging Zuul for Debian

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Wed Mar 11 14:46:15 UTC 2015

On 11/03/15 15:17, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> Right, OpenStack has a significant number of contributors with
> Debian packaging experience, including quite a few official Debian
> and Ubuntu Developers among its ranks.

Maybe I can reach out to them on the alioth mailing list:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/openstack-devel/

> I suspect the problem is more
> that none of them have time to devote to the task, or it likely
> would have happened already (same for gear, nodepool, et cetera).

You can strike gear, I have packaged it a while ago and it was quite
easy since it is just a module.   NodePool is definitely going to be my
next target.

> Certainly if someone has time and wants to kick that work back into
> action, I'm happy to keep it in my (horribly backlogged) review
> queue.

That will just make your queue longer, forget it :]  Thanks for your
hints above.

--
Antoine Musso