[OpenStack-Infra] We're going to make a cloud, it needs a name

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Mar 5 22:26:17 UTC 2015

And the results:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-W6R6K2T7/

It would appear that 'infra cloud' is far enough ahead of the others,
including a wide margin in front of "discuss further" that I think we
can declare it the winner of this very unscientific survey

Unless someone objects to that name, I officially christen it 'infra
cloud' and we can move on to other types of bike shedding, like what to
name the two regions.

Thanks to all respondents!

Excerpts from Clint Byrum's message of 2015-03-04 12:37:14 -0800: