[OpenStack-Infra] Microsoft Hyper-V CI is Offline Until Friday 8 pm EST

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Mar 2 18:15:53 UTC 2015

On 03/02/2015 01:07 PM, Hashir Abdi wrote:
> We are replacing our older Network Switching Infrastructure in order to stabilize issues recently seen on our CI.
>
> This Effort is scheduled to complete by this Friday, the 6th of February and we intend to be back online by  8 pm EST the same day.
>
> Regards
>
> Hashir Abdi
> Principal Software Engineering Manager
> Microsoft

I still don't see the wikipage updated.

2015-03-02T17:47:21  <alexpilotti> anteaya: theoretically somebody
should have sent an email to the ML, stating that we were under
maintenance until Friday
2015-03-02T17:47:55  <anteaya> alexpilotti: or updated your third party
systems individual page"
ttps://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/Hyper-V_CI
2015-03-02T17:48:11  <anteaya> which is what I would have asked you do
to if you tried posting to the mailing list

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-neutron/%23openstack-neutron.2015-03-02.log

Status updates for systems belong on your system wikipage _not_ any of
the mailing lists.

Thank you for paying attention to this in future.

Anita.