[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [infra] --verified option in gerrit

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Mar 2 16:41:11 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015, at 10:28 AM, Fawad Khaliq wrote:
> Infra folks,
>
> Any input/help here?
>
> Thanks,
> Fawad Khaliq
>

> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Fawad Khaliq <fawad at plumgrid.com> wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > I am seeing a behavior where the following command fails [1] to update
> > "verified" on OpenStack Gerrit:
> >
> > ssh -p 29418 thirdpartyci at review.openstack.org gerrit review --verified 1
> > 2,1
> >
> > Have we configured Gerrit verified label [1] on OpenStack Gerrit servers?.
> > This used to work but recently, something has changed. If not, can we
> > please enable it. This is needed by PLUMgrid CI.
> >
> > Thanks for the help!
> >
> > [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/156529/
> > [2]
> > https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/config-labels.html#label_Verified

In your example command the change listed is change 2 which does not
appear to be publicly visible, your account would not be able to vote
verified on that change. The other change listed, 156529, is a neutron
change, the accounts that can vote in the verified column for neutron
are listed in the neutron-ci group [0]. This group is owned and managed
by the neutron-release [1] group.

If this was working for you at one time but isn't anymore it is possible
that you were a member of the neutron-ci group then you were removed for
some reason. I would check with the neutron-release group.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/510,members
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/150,members

Hope this helps,
Clark