[OpenStack-Infra] Git failed to fetch required projects in CI.

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Jun 24 06:14:32 UTC 2015

2015-06-23 23:17:51.953 | + git_remote_set_url origin
https://review.openstack.org/p/openstack/nova

^ Don't do that. gerrit is a single non-scaled server. Use
git.openstack.org to fetch and bulk-update your trees, and then gerrit
just for the final delta comprising the patch to test.

On 24 June 2015 at 17:41, Abhishek Shrivastava <abhishek at cloudbyte.com>
wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I have setup CloudByte CI for our cinder driver in OpenStack and
> monitoring it on the daily basis, but for the past few days I see a lot of
> git fetch failure of random projects(eg, nova,horizon,etc) due to which in
> our CI the Devstack installation preceded with the Tempest test failed to
> perform and because of this it publish the false result.
>
> This type of failures are seem to be less in our CI, but still it is a
> cause of concern. Here is the stats of patches ran on 24/06/2015:
>
> *TOTAL PATCHES RAN : 16*
> *PATCHES FAILED : 2*
> *PATCHES SUCCESSFUL : 13*
> *PATCHES ABORTED : 1*
>
> So, just want to know that any of you folks are facing the same issue or
> not, and if is there any way to resolve or avoid these problems.
> --
>

> *Thanks & Regards,*
> *Abhishek*
> *Cloudbyte Inc. <http://www.cloudbyte.com>*