[OpenStack-Infra] openstackid.org (revisted)

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Mon Jun 22 21:49:00 UTC 2015

Hey Kambiz,

I recently blogged about configuring Keystone to use an OpenID/OAuth2
identity provider here:
ttps://developer.ibm.com/opentech/2015/06/17/use-websphere-liberty-as-an-openid-connect-provider-for-openstack/

It also mentions how to use this from a command line perspective too. Skip
over the first section since that talks about configuring the identity
provider.

Thanks,

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Keystone Core