[OpenStack-Infra] prioritizing reviews

Vinay Mahuli vm.vinay at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:55:59 UTC 2015

We are using 2.0.0.366. So it should support?

root at zuul:~# /usr/local/bin/zuul --version
Zuul version: 2.0.0.366.ge1fe0ef

root at zuul:~# /usr/local/bin/zuul --help
usage: zuul [-h] [-c CONFIG] [-v] [--version] {enqueue,promote,show} ...

Zuul Project Gating System Client.

optional arguments:
  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  -c CONFIG             specify the config file
  -v                    verbose output
  --version             show zuul version

commands:
  valid commands

  {enqueue,promote,show}
                        additional help
    enqueue             enqueue a change
    promote             promote one or more changes
    show                valid show subcommands

Regards,
Vinay

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:48 AM, Octavian Ciuhandu <
ociuhandu at cloudbasesolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi Vinay,
>
> Did you install zuul from pip or from the master branch of the git repo
> [1]?
>
> Only the install from the git repo supports as option “promote” and it can
> be used for your needs.
>
> In order to check if your install supports this option, try a “zuul —help”
> and check the list of “valid commands”. The correct list should be “
> {enqueue,promote,show}”
>
> Regards,
>
> Octavian.
>
> [1] https://github.com/openstack-infra/zuul
>

> On 9 Jun 2015, at 21:40, Vinay Mahuli <vm.vinay at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So, I believe that we cannot prioritize a review in gerrit at the moment.
> Is my understanding correct?
>
> Regards,
> Vinay
>
> On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 12:01 AM, Vinay Mahuli <vm.vinay at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Does any one know how to prioritize reviews in gerrit?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vinay
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 12:47 AM, Vinay Mahuli <vm.vinay at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We have a similar gerrit, zuul and jenkins setup as review.openstack.org
>>> .
>>>
>>> At times, we would like to prioritize certain reviews which are critical
>>> and of high importance due to release timelines.
>>> ​All the reviews will be queued up in zuul and will be processed one
>>> after the other.
>>>
>>> Do we have a option to prioritize required reviews in zuul?
>>> Any inputs would be of great help.
>>> Regards,
>>> Vinay
>>>

>> --