[OpenStack-Infra] prioritizing reviews

Octavian Ciuhandu ociuhandu at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Jun 10 19:18:58 UTC 2015

Hi Vinay,

Did you install zuul from pip or from the master branch of the git repo [1]?

Only the install from the git repo supports as option “promote” and it can be used for your needs.

In order to check if your install supports this option, try a “zuul —help” and check the list of “valid commands”. The correct list should be “{enqueue,promote,show}”

Regards,

Octavian.

[1] https://github.com/openstack-infra/zuul