[OpenStack-Infra] Your Gerrit Account has been temporarily disabled

Auld, Will will.auld at intel.com
Thu Jun 4 21:07:21 UTC 2015

Hi Anita,

I am just figuring out how to use Gerrit..., the whole tool chain really. In the past I was trying to use the tool chain from windows but the docs I was using had missing pieces so I decided to first figure it out with Linux. Yesterday, I made a lot of progress along those lines and was able to submit some changes to the sandbox system successfully. Today, I was doing some defcore reviews which seemed to work OK, though I still feel like I don't know what I am doing. The review work is through the web interface while the sandbox submissions were through an Ubuntu guest VM.

Thanks,

Will