[OpenStack-Infra] Your Gerrit Account has been temporarily disabled

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Jun 4 19:15:25 UTC 2015

Hi:

We had an issue today with Gerrit being unable to broadcast stream
events due to stuck threads. we were having issues with this in the past
but they cleared up after we discovered that one of our third party ci
operators had a script running to keep ssh connections open. Today was
the first time since we had the third party ci operator turn off there
script that we had an issue.

Jeremy looked and discovered that there were a number of threads
associated with your personal gerrit account and in an attempt to get
things moving again disabled your personal gerrit account.

Were you running any script or automated tool to do with ssh connections
out of your personal gerrit account? Can you think of anything unusual
that might be associated with your account? We are interested to hear
from you.

Once we get this cleared up we will re-enable your account. It is
entirely possible you did something you consider harmless and gerrit
responded unexpectedly. We appreciate your help.

Also as a note, if testing anything that pertains to a ci system, that
activity is best done via a ci account, not a personal gerrit account.

Thanks,
Anita.

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-infra/%23openstack-infra.2015-06-04.log.html#t2015-06-04T18:24:26