[OpenStack-Infra] Queries for new networking-calico project

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Thu Jul 30 11:11:20 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I've just had the project-config change [1] merged for a new
networking-calico project, and think that I might now be at the "Wait
Here" stage of the procedure at [2].  But I have several queries:

- There is also the related governance change at [3], which hasn't gone
through yet.  Do I need to do something more to encourage that?

- How do I know when "the import is complete and the new repository is
configured", as it says under "Wait Here" in [2] ?  I can see the new
(empty) repository now at [4].  Does that mean that those steps have
completed?

- If those steps have completed, please could you add me to the
networking-calico-core and networking-calico-release groups in Gerrit?

Many thanks,
    Neil

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/194709/
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html