[OpenStack-Infra] Regarding of review 205268

Yichen Wang (yicwang) yicwang at cisco.com
Tue Jul 28 18:18:26 UTC 2015

Hi, Andreas/OpenStack-infra team,

This is Yichen from Cisco Systems. I am trying to push our new tool KloudBuster to stackforge/openstack about 3+ weeks ago, but being blocked for quite some time.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/205268/

The old review (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/200331/) was to push to StackForge, and as Andreas suggested I re-do the diffs and push to OpenStack instead. Can someone sign up for the new review request, or give me some guidance to move this forward?

Thanks very much!

Regards,
Yichen