[OpenStack-Infra] Launchpad is not associated with Gerrit

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 24 05:12:07 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-24 13:29:31 +0900 (+0900), Takehiro Kaneko wrote:
> Sorry about my repeat question.
> I've added hudson-openstack to rack-bugs team.
> But status and assignee weren't changed.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-rack/+bug/1473874

That won't happen retroactively. It will only update a bug when you
upload a new change with a "Closes-Bug: NNNN" or similar line in the
commit message of the first patchset, and when a change with such
commit message is merged or abandoned. For any changes which existed
prior to adding that account to your bug supervisor group, and for
changes which were updated in subsequent patchsets to add the
appropriate commit message line, you will still need to update the
corresponding bugs yourself, manually. It's not a stateful system;
it's purely event-driven.

Also, in the future, please include the mailing list on your replies
so that public conversations don't accidentally turn into private
ones.