[OpenStack-Infra] Launchpad is not associated with Gerrit

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 24 02:59:07 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-24 10:53:40 +0900 (+0900), Takehiro Kaneko wrote:
> I have trouble with our stackforge/rack project.
> I pushed my change to gerrit and gerrit linked the change to the
> corresponding bug page on Launchpad, but the activity log wasn't recorded
> on Launchpad.
>
> How can I fix this?
[...]

It look like you asked this on the openstack-dev mailing list months
ago, and I answered then:

    http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/062098.html

It looks like it's still just as broken now as it was then, but
adding our account as I described in my original answer should solve
that.