[OpenStack-Infra] Regarding of review 200331

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:20:07 UTC 2015

Hi Yichen,

Have you tried to reach out the infra guys on #openstack-infra? I think
that is a better channel to get fast feedback. Also, there are weekly
meetings. You can go to the wiki[1] and add a topic in the agenda. That's
100% change that you will be listened.

Thanks,
Erlon

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting