[OpenStack-Infra] Change of Public Key

Xicheng Chang mr.xchang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:12:26 UTC 2015

Dear Infra team,

Due to a recent job change, Jerry Zhao, the original admin for user
"compass_ci" is transferring his infra-related work to me for both
stackforge/compass-core and stackforge/compass-adapters projects. I would
like to update the public key for these two projects. Please advise.

The content of public key is stored here. Thanks

*Xicheng Chang*