[OpenStack-Infra] Announcing 61 new infra puppet modules

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Jan 31 00:22:10 UTC 2015

On 01/30/2015 12:03 PM, James E. Blair wrote:
> As part of an effort to better support re-use of the Infrastructure
> program's software, tooling, and systems-administration work, we have
> moved all of our puppet modules out of the system-config repository.
[...]

On a related note, I have gone through all open changes for
openstack-infra/system config, abandoned those which applied only to
Puppet modules other than openstack_project, and marked any which
applied to both openstack_project and other modules as work in
progress. Pay particular attention to any of your recently
abandoned[1] changes so that they don't fall through the cracks, and
apologies for any inconvenience.

[1] <URL: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:self+status:abandoned+project:openstack-infra/system-config,n,z >