[OpenStack-Infra] (no subject)

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Tue Jan 27 15:42:19 UTC 2015

In that case the document I linked previously,
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#creating-a-service-account, is
what you need. It should walk you through creating a service account
that you can manage on your own. The other portions of that page contain
other useful info for setting up a third party CI system as well.

Hope this helps,
Clark