[OpenStack-Infra] openstackid.org

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:43:15 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

You can find an initial commit of OpenStackID vagrant dev environment here:
https://github.com/fremontlabs/vagrant-openstackid

Basically this vagrant scripts sets a full test environment including
Apache, PHP, Redis and Mysql. I suggest to do some test, and if you have
any questions, feel free to ask me on irc. The default user account is
admin at example.com and the password is admin.

Brgds,
  Marton