[OpenStack-Infra] Reg:Not able to push the changes to gerrit

Vijaya Erukala vijayaerukala at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 07:40:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am trying to push the code changes for nova.But while initiating the
review I am getting the following Error.

*# git review*fatal: ICLA contributor agreement requires current contact
information.
Please review your contact information:
  https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact
and the repository exists.

I have signed the CLA by providing my email address and also I tried to
update my contact details at the link given above.While updating the
details I am getting server error.

I have even checked FAQ's on CLA at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CLA-FAQ#When_trying_to_sign_the_new_ICLA_and_include_contact_information.2C_why_am_I.27m_getting_an_error_message_saying_that_my_E-mail_address_doesn.27t_correspond_to_a_Foundation_membership.3F

Request you to help me with this issue.
--
Regards,
Vijaya