[OpenStack-Infra] openstackid.org

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 06:13:27 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

Let's talk I can help you. You have two options here, implement an OpenID
authentication, or use the Oauth2 for the login. For community portal we
are just finishing the migration to oauth2 because it can additionally
provide user pictures. We also running a staging server at
openstackid-dev.openstack.org for development purposes.

Bgrds,
  Marton Kiss
  irc: mrmartin