[OpenStack-Infra] [ThirdPartyCI] Tempest test for cinder driver

Punith S punith.s at cloudbyte.com
Tue Jan 6 06:01:48 UTC 2015

hi john.

we are setting up the CI solution given by jay, where by default it comes
up with two jobs in jenkins
i.e noop-check-connection and dsvm-tempest-full which is being tested for
dev/sandbox project.

here dsvm-tempest-full will run all the tempest tests for all projects
installed on devstack. but how do we restrict this job to run only cinder
tempest cases ?

and i'm also running your SOS-CI on my devstack node by modifying the
os-ci.py file with our cloudbyteCI gerrit credentials
it seems it is connected to gerrit but ends up with

root at fcmaster-desktop:/home/fcmaster/sos-ci/sos-ci# python os_ci.py
Connecting to gerrit stream with CloudbyteCI at review.openstack.org:29418
using keyfile /home/fcmaster/gerrit_key
loop...debug
loop...debug
loop...debug
loop...debug

i tried to post a comment on our proposed driver in gerrit but it didn't
pick up the event hance event_queue is coming null !

can you please elaborate more on using the SOS-CI

thanks

regards,

punith s
cloudbyte.com