[OpenStack-Infra] [ThirdPartyCI] Tempest test for cinder driver

Abhishek Shrivastava abhishek at cloudbyte.com
Tue Jan 6 05:19:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with my query because I am still not able to figure out
that what tempest should run or not.

   - Is it necessary to run all the tests in the CI environment, or
   - I can run only cinder related tests in tempest.

Please if anyone can solve this query it will be a great help.

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Abhishek Shrivatsava <abhishek at cloudbyte.com

--

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Abhishek*