[OpenStack-Infra] Code Review needs another verified

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Feb 4 16:02:49 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015, at 07:51 AM, MICHON Anthony wrote:
> Hi all
>
> We committed some change on a newly created project and the review
> (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147182/
> )  needs another +1 verified, Jenkins gave +1 but how give another +1 ?
> It seems that others projects do not need a +2 verified to pass to the
> next step  (example here : https://review.openstack.org/#/c/140517/)
> Does it missing some configuration somewhere, here are our Here are the
> project-config files :
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/131989/

All changes require +2 verified, +2 Code Review, and +1 Workflow in
order to merge. In your example [0] the green checkmarks signify that
this is the case. At a quick glance your job config looks fine.

I believe the reason your change is not going into the gate queue and
getting a +2 verified then merging is this change depends on an
abandoned change [1] making it unmergable. I would just rebase your
change to remove this dependency then it should work as expected.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/140517/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147121/

Clark