[OpenStack-Infra] Translation check website

Terri Yu terri at terriyu.info
Tue Dec 29 04:26:58 UTC 2015

Hi Daisy,

I'm interested in helping out with the translation check project.

Last October, I was awarded a Women of OpenStack scholarship by HPE [1].
The scholarship includes working on an OpenStack project under guided
mentorship.  My mentor is Liz Joseph (pleia2), and she suggested that I
take a look at this translation check project.  I have some previous
OpenStack experience with Ceilometer and I know Python, but I'm new to
-infra and Puppet.

I have some time to get started the first two weeks of January, but after
that, my spring semester in school will begin and I will probably only have
around 10 hours a week to work on OpenStack.  Liz said she'll be available
to help me.  The folks at Hewlett Packard aren't expecting me to implement
any major features.  They would simply like me to get more experience
working on OpenStack and have enough accomplished for a presentation in
April.

Are there any small tasks I can help you with?  Let me know if you think
this project would be appropriate for me.

Sincerely,

Terri Yu

[1]
http://community.hpe.com/t5/Grounded-in-the-Cloud/Congratulations-to-the-Women-of-OpenStack-Scholarship-Recipients/ba-p/6806417#.VoIIyPkrJaQ