[OpenStack-Infra] Spot instances for CI

Jean-Daniel Bonnetot jean-daniel.bonnetot at corp.ovh.com
Fri Dec 18 13:47:50 UTC 2015

I agree it’s more confortable for the CI but it’s more complicated for the provider.
As CI have needs, we should think about the simplest solution on the provider side if we want more ressources at the infrastructure donors.

I undertand that multi node jobs are difficult to manage on spot instances.
Do you have something to tag jobs and manage different kind of ressources?
You cloud have « spot jobs » which could be killed and restart easily at any time, and you could have classic jobs which require to terminate normally.
Does it make sense?

—
Jean-Daniel Bonnetot
http://www.ovh.com