[OpenStack-Infra] Reminder: December 18th Infra "holiday party" knowledge transfer virtual sprint

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Dec 17 22:17:40 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Quick reminder, time zone willing, that the infra team is doing a
knowledge transfer "holiday party" this Friday, December 18th in
#openstack-sprint.

I thought it might be nice to try to have a festive gathering online.
This event is for folks who self-identify as part of the infra team.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/VirtualSprints#Infra_.22holiday_party.22_knowledge_transfer_virtual_sprint

Please sign up on the Etherpad if you'd like to participate so we're
sure you're included when we begin:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-holiday-party-2015