[OpenStack-Infra] [vitrage] OpenStack bot quit in the middle of an IRC meeting

Yolanda Robla Mota yolanda.robla-mota at hpe.com
Wed Dec 9 16:02:48 UTC 2015

Hi Ifat
So apologies for that. I approved a change in our bots that caused the issue.
When I approved the change i looked at schedule, and there was not meeting going on. But change took a bit long to merge, and it landed
in the middle of your meeting.

Best
Yolanda

--
Yolanda Robla Mota
Cloud Automation and Distribution Engineer
yolanda.robla-mota at hpe.com