[OpenStack-Infra] OpenStack Mailing List question: how to rename a mailing list?

Ju Lim julim at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 20:45:19 UTC 2015

Hi.  I'm not sure who to contact with my question, but I'm hoping someone
on this list can help.

We in the OpenStack UX community would like to re-purpose the OpenStack
Personas (openstack-personas at lists.openstack.org) and rename it
OpenStack-UX vs. re-creating a brand new OpenStack-UX mailing list with the
same members, and have an email alias to support openstack-personas (for
backward compatibility).

I know there's a process for creating a request for a new mailing list, but
I did not see one for a request to change the name of an existing OpenStack
mailing list.

Would someone be able to help or let me know whom I can contact to
regarding this change?

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,
Ju Lim