[OpenStack-Infra] Final plans before translations switch to Zanata

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Aug 26 22:26:42 UTC 2015

Some infra updates since I wrote the last email:

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 9:34 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> 1. Switch to archive module for server installation (change here:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/192901/)

Merged.

> 2. Switch to archive module for client installation (I'll get that
> change proposed today)

I have a WIP but search.maven.org is fighting with me
(https://review.openstack.org/#/c/217385/). Might just debug this
later unless nibalizer comes up with something since client
installation (and updates to it) do work, it's just messy/fragile and
it would be nice to use the archive module if we can.

> 3. Figure out why Wildfly 9.1 isn't being installed and used (instead
> of 8.1 that we began with), in spite of changing the download link
> (it's being downloaded) and upgrading the puppet-wildfly module
> (Steve: you've doven into the latest changes in the puppet-wildfly
> module, perhaps you're in a good place to look at this?)

The upgrade to the new wildfly puppet module version it knocked things
into place and Wildfly+Zanata came back up wih 9.1.0 and it's no
longer downloading it every time we run puppet. Discussion ongoing in
channel now to make sure the next Wildfly upgrade won't get stuck,
Clark may be submitting a patch upstream.