[OpenStack-Infra] Fw: [openstack-dev] [neutron] New networking-calico project

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Aug 18 22:57:37 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-18 20:37:55 +0000 (+0000), Neil Jerram wrote:
[...]
> Sean Collins has noticed that the access information for
> networking-calico at [1] appears to be empty. In particular it
> doesn't match the intended access config at [2].
[...]

Yep, the most common cause of this is an invalid ACL.

> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/gerrit/acls/openstack/networking-calico.config

There's a typo on line 2. The "pushMerge = neutron-release" should
be "pushMerge = group neutron-release" instead. You'll need to
submit a change to fix that.

> Does it mean that I got something wrong in the steps for creating
> a new project, or could it be a glitch on the infrastructure side
> of the process?

Gerrit quietly (from an automation perspective) refuses to load ACL
files it's unable to parse.