[OpenStack-Infra] Fw: [openstack-dev] [neutron] New networking-calico project

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Tue Aug 18 20:37:55 UTC 2015

‎Dear Infra team,

You've recently created the networking-calico project for me, and added me to the networking-calico-core group, but I am unable to leave -2 or +2 scores for changes in that project.

Sean Collins has noticed that the access information for networking-calico at [1] appears to be empty. In particular it doesn't match the intended access config at [2].

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/projects/openstack/networking-calico,access

[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/gerrit/acls/openstack/networking-calico.config

Does it mean that I got something wrong in the steps for creating a new project, or could it be a glitch on the infrastructure side of the process?

Many thanks,
       Neil