[OpenStack-Infra] New Neutron Infra Liasons

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Aug 18 05:06:57 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 5:19 PM, Clark Boylan <cboylan at sapwetik.org> wrote:

> Just letting everyone know that Neutron have asked that changes to their
> job configs (think project-config, devstack-gate, etc) be ACKed by one
> of their Infra liasons (mestery, dougwig, and armax) before we merge it.
> Basically look for a +1 from at least one of them before pushing Neutron
> related changes through Infra.
>
> Note that in the case of an emergency we can go ahead and push things
> without their input then beg for forgiveness later, but this should be
> an uncommon occurrence and provide much more stability to Neutron's CI
> in general.

Thanks for sending this out Clark, and thanks for dropping by our meeting
this week! With the onslaught of new repos and plethora of changes in
infra, we're hoping this will help provide some much needed sanity checking
and relieve a bit of the load we've put on infra.

Thanks for all the support that you and the rest of the infra team provide
us and everyone else in OpenStack!

Kyle