[OpenStack-Infra] New Neutron Infra Liasons

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Aug 17 22:19:50 UTC 2015

Just letting everyone know that Neutron have asked that changes to their
job configs (think project-config, devstack-gate, etc) be ACKed by one
of their Infra liasons (mestery, dougwig, and armax) before we merge it.
Basically look for a +1 from at least one of them before pushing Neutron
related changes through Infra.

Note that in the case of an emergency we can go ahead and push things
without their input then beg for forgiveness later, but this should be
an uncommon occurrence and provide much more stability to Neutron's CI
in general.

Thank you,
Clark