[OpenStack-Infra] gerrit group(s) for openstack-user-stories repository

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Mon Aug 10 18:41:42 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015, at 10:37 AM, Shamail Tahir wrote:
> Hi everyone, I have a request related to a recently created repository (
> https://github.com/openstack/openstack-user-stories).
>
> I followed the steps at
> http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html to
> create openstack-user-stories and the repository now exists, however I
> don't see any gerrit group(s) created for it
> (openstack-user-stories-core,
> specifically).
>
> For your review, here are the patches that were submitted and merged:
>
>    - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/208260/3
>    - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/197754/2
>

> Can you please help create the necessary gerrit group(s) and add myself
> (itzshamail at gmail dot com) and three others (rochelle.grober at huawei
> dot com, carol.l.barrett at intel dot com, seanroberts66 at gmail dot
> com)?  Please let me know if there is some other step that I can take
> myself to make this happen.  I apologize if this is an error on my part.

There was a small bug in the project creation change. I have gone ahead
and addressed it with a fix in https://review.openstack.org/211290. Once
that change merges and is applied the groups will be created and a
Gerrit admin can add the initial user. Then you can add additional users
as appropriate.

We will let you know once that is done.

Clark