[OpenStack-Infra] gerrit group(s) for openstack-user-stories repository

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 17:37:25 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, I have a request related to a recently created repository (
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-user-stories).

I followed the steps at http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html to
create openstack-user-stories and the repository now exists, however I
don't see any gerrit group(s) created for it (openstack-user-stories-core,
specifically).

For your review, here are the patches that were submitted and merged:

   - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/208260/3
   - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/197754/2

Can you please help create the necessary gerrit group(s) and add myself
(itzshamail at gmail dot com) and three others (rochelle.grober at huawei
dot com, carol.l.barrett at intel dot com, seanroberts66 at gmail dot
com)?  Please let me know if there is some other step that I can take
myself to make this happen.  I apologize if this is an error on my part.

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD
tz: Eastern Time