[OpenStack-Infra] can't update contact info?

Gregory Pryzby gpryzby at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 29 20:59:53 UTC 2015

I tried to submit code with git review and received

$ git review
Enter passphrase for key XXXXXXXX':
Enter passphrase for key 'XXXXXXXX':
fatal: ICLA contributor agreement requires current contact information.

Please review your contact information:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact

and the repository exists.

So I went to add information to this page
https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/contact

and received and error.

Code Review - Error
Server Error
Cannot store contact information

I checked the FAQ and it explained why the info was needed, but not
how to address the error. If the docs didn't work, the link said to
post here (more or less)

Greg Pryzby                            gpryzby at mirantis.com
SRE Applications Architect
+1-929-2-OPEN-SOurce           (+1-929-267-3676)