[OpenStack-Infra] L summit planning

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Apr 22 14:31:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

We have four traditional fishbowl summit sessions, then two 2-hour
blocks in workrooms (which we can split into 1-hour blocks if we want),
and a full sprint day.

I've set up an etherpad where we can propose items for each of those
sections:

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/infra-liberty-summit-planning

There are three sections at the bottom, one for each of the meeting
types.  Please add proposals there, and feel free to propose it to
multiple sections if you think it might work in more than one context (I
expect we will pick only one for a topic).  Please try to add proposals
this week, or early next.

-Jim