[OpenStack-Infra] smtp issues in zuul

Joshua Hesketh joshua.hesketh at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Apr 20 02:53:21 UTC 2015

Hi Zohaib,

Have you checked the logs? The debug log should show the pipelines and reporters as they are (re)loaded. You can use this to confirm that you're loading in the correct layout.yaml file as expected. You can reload the layout.yaml file by sending a HUP signal, but the zuul.conf will need the zuul process to be reloaded[0]

If the layout is being loaded correctly, look for messages in the debug log when an SMTP report should be sent. You'll need to make sure you have an smtp server configured correctly for it to work.

Hope that helps, if you can provide appropriate log parts I may be able to help further.

Cheers,
Josh

[0]

http://ci.openstack.org/zuul/zuul.html?highlight=reload#starting-zuul