[OpenStack-Infra] smtp issues in zuul

Zohaib ahmed hassan zohaib.hassan78669 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 10:16:33 UTC 2015

Hi
   I have been working on CI system for my office .We have added zuul in
between jenkins and gerrit . Now when i try to edit zuul
/etc/zuul/layout.yaml file to add smtp credentials in piplines under
success or failure nothing happened. Actually my builds in jenkins not
trigger due to this. I have viewed the syntax of smtp from zuul doc and
openstack layout.yaml but it did not work too. I donot know what is
happening. Please help me to solve this and please provide a procedure how
i can load layout.yaml and conf files after installing the zuul because
zuul installed  in my environment has no daemons .

--
Thanks Regards
Zohaib Ahmed Hassan