[OpenStack-Infra] A problem with unique identifier on openstackid.org

Jimmy Mcarthur jimmy at tipit.net
Thu Apr 16 14:25:06 UTC 2015

Vlad,

The relevant information is documented here:
http://docs-draft.openstack.org/99/165199/7/check/gate-openstackid-docs/8797c5d//doc/build/html/openid.html#openid-2-0-request-authentication-response

You must first make the OpenID request in order to get the correct
identifier. As Sebastian mentioned, oAuth should not be used for
authentication.  If there are additional questions on this, please let
us know.

--
Jimmy McArthur