[OpenStack-Infra] A proposal to use phabricator for issue tracking

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Thu Apr 16 12:23:13 UTC 2015

On 03/04/15 17:52, Monty Taylor wrote:
>>> Could do better: ACLs for Vulnerability management
<snip>

>> >I'd love to learn how wikimedia is working with this.
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Phabricator/Security
>
> tl;dr They have added a security dropdown to task filing that triggers
> some policy actions. I betcha we could copy theirs.

Hello,

At Wikimedia we definitely had the requirement of having internal bugs,
we have two kinds of them:

* security vulnerability that will eventually be disclosed / made public
* private / sensitive information we want to keep in (contracts,
personal informations etc)

We ended up writing our own extension which is in our Gerrit as
phabricator/extensions/security.git the README:

http://git.wikimedia.org/blob/phabricator%2Fextensions%2Fsecurity.git/master/README

The wiki page you found is appropriate.

The main author is Mukunda Modell or twentyafterfour on IRC.  I am not
sure how much available spare time he has though.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso