[OpenStack-Infra] A problem with unique identifier on openstackid.org

Sebastian Marcet smarcet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:13:23 UTC 2015

Vladislav  in order to user oauth 2.0, i am assuming that you are doing
first an openid request, on the openid response ( possitive assertion
http://openid.net/specs/openid-authentication-2_0.html#positive_assertions)
you will get param "openid.claimed_id", that one contains the openid url
that after this patch is unique per user

regards

--
Ing. Sebastian Marcet

SKYPE: sebastian.marcet